Agbada is an outfit previously worn by men to weddings but it has become a unisex outfit according to the fashion trend. Most fashion designers that revolutionized the Agbada outfit into a more fashionable outfit that helps to make a fashion statement any wedding event. Some male celebrities are known to wear the most trending Agbada in Nigeria. They are;
1. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is a renowned television host, media personality and also one amongst many who set fashion trends. His style of Agbada to Banky W’s wedding went viral and got the whole Nigerian chasing the style.
2. Emeka Okonkwo popularly addressed as E-Money is the CEO of record label 5 star music and the younger brother to superstar singer, KCee. E-money is known for his spending spree at events. He also rocks fashionable Agbadas to weddings and other events.
3. Noble Igwe, a fashion blogger and CEO of 360 group is one of the Nigerian celebrities that sways people with his style of Agbada.
4. Banky W, RnB singer and CEO of EME is also a fashion icon that makes Agbada look exceptionally nice as a wedding guest and also at his wedding.
5. Uti Nwachukwu is an ex-Big Brother Africa housemate and a t.v host on Africa Magic. Uti wears fashionable and trendy agbadas that makes fashion statement at wedding events.
Photo Credit: Getty, Instagram
Home Wedding News Top 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Trending Agbada Styles For Weddings