With some simple skincare tips, it is possible to have a smooth clear skin quickly and naturally.
Below are tips to help you have a clear skin naturally:
Wash your face twice a day with a gentle facial cleanser
Choose a cleanser that’s formulated to treat acne for the best results. Wet your face with warm water, then apply a dollop of cleanser to your palm. Use your fingers to rub the cleanser over your face, using circular movements. Rinse away the cleanser using warm water, then pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Don’t rub your face dry with a towel. This will irritate your skin and could make acne worse.
- If you have a breakout or rash, be especially gentle so you don’t worsen the breakout.
- Get a product that has no alcohol or fragrances. Look for natural ingredients like aloe, coconut, or olive oil.
Use moisturizer to improve your body texture
Moisturizers have many benefits for your skin like protecting it from breakouts, improving tone and texture, and covering up imperfections. Not all skin is the same, therefore, the moisturizer you choose will depend on if you have dry, oily, sensitive, or normal body. In general, some of the best natural moisturizers contain jojoba oil, honey, shea butter, and coconut oil.
Keep your hair, hands, and accessories off of your face
Maintain good hygiene and keep your hair, hands, and tight clothing off of your face. These can spread oil, dirt, and germs to your face and make breakouts worse. Dress appropriately for the weather so your don’t sweat too much.
- Choose non-greasy cosmetics, sunscreens, hair products, and acne concealers. Stick to water-based or non-comedogenic products that are less likely to cause acne.
- When wearing sunscreen, which you should wear everyday, use an oil-free moisturizer or a moisturizer that already included a sunscreen ingredient.
Trending video of the day;
Photo credit: Getty