A parent is a person who brings up and cares for another. Parents provide the guidance that helps children to change, grow, and mature. Parents provide the guidance that helps children to change, grow, and mature.
There’s one thing about parenting; it never stops. Once you become a parent you remain a parent the rest of your life. So the end of your child’s adolescence is not the end of parenting. No matter how grown up, how much older they become, they forever remain your children just as you forever remain their parent.
Below are 10 celebrities that are cool parents.
- Cardi B: The Grammy-winning rapper and all-around superstar, is a mom of two. She given birth to her second child in September of 2021. She spent $150,000 birthday gifts for her daughter Kulture in July 2021.
2.Chrissy Teigen: Christine Diane Teigen is an American model and television personality. She has two kids, Luna, 5 and Miles, 3. Chrissy Teigen often labels herself as a cool mom.
3. Ciara: Ciara Princess Wilson is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, model and actress. Born in Fort Hood, Texas, her family eventually settled to Atlanta, Georgia. Ciara has three kids. Future,7. Sienna, 4 and Win, 1.
Ciara declares that being a mother has “changed me for the better. It’s made me not sweat the small stuff.” She believes that motherhood “gives you more compassion in life and more love in your heart.”
4. David Beckham: David Robert Joseph Beckham OBE is an English former professional footballer, the current president & co-owner of Inter Miami CF and co-owner of Salford City. He has four kids, Brooklyn Joseph, 22, Romeo James, 19, Cruz Beckham, 16 and Harper, 10.
5. Halle Berry: Halle Maria Berry is an American actress. Born to an American father and English mother, Berry began her career as a model and entered several beauty contests.
Halle has two kids. Daughter Nahla, 13 and Son Maceo,8. Halle has said to find creative ways to incorporate them because they are the biggest part of her life.
6. Kim Kardashian: Kimberly Noel Kardashian West is an American media personality, socialite, model, and businesswoman.
She has four kids. Daughters North, 8, and Chicago, 3, and sons Saint, 5, and Psalm, 1 whom she shares with rapper Kanye West.
7. Michelle Obama: Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is an American attorney and author who served as the first lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She was the first African-American woman to serve in this position.
Her and her husband former president Obama together have two daughters, Malia, 23 and Sasha, 20.
8. Ayesha Curry: Ayesha Disa Curry is a Canadian-American actress, entrepreneur, cookbook author, and cooking television personality.
Her and her NBA husband Steph together have Canon, 2, plus daughters Ryan, 5, and Riley, 8. Ayesha has said she “thoroughly enjoyed being a mom and still had hopes of doing more.
9. Lebron James: LeBron Raymone James Sr. is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association.
LeBron, who shares daughter, Zhuri Nova, 6, plus sons Bryce Maximus James, 14, and LeBron “Bronny” James Jr., 16, with wife Savannah James.
10. Serena Williams: she was two months pregnant when she absolutely dominated the tennis courts down under. Serena Williams has a 3 year old daughter, Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr.
Photo Credit: Getty