Here are five unknown facts about Aisha Buhari that will shock you when you find out.
1. We all know that Aisha Buhari is the wife of the current president of Nigeria. However, people don’t realise that she is also a renowned author. She wrote Essentials of Beauty Therapy: A Complete Guide for Beauty Specialists
2. She is an accomplished cosmetologist and the founder/managing director of Hanzy Spa and principal of Hanzy Beauty Institute, a beauty salon in Kaduna and Abuja.
3. Aisha Buhari holds a bachelor of arts degree in public administration from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU). She also has a master’s degree in international affairs and strategic studies from the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.
4. She is a women’s right activist and child right Advocate, and she has criticized child marriage. She founded Future Assured, an initiative to continue her advocacy work. Most importantly, she promotes good health and well-being of women and children through community mobilization.
5. Her grandfather, Alhaji Muhammadu Ribadu was Nigeria’s first minister of defence.
Photo Credit: Getty