Choosing the right colours for your wedding party can be quite tasking. Here are ways to simplify the process.
There are a lot of things to consider when choosing a wedding colour for your ceremony. One characteristic of wedding colours is that they help set the mood of the party. Here are 5 ways to help you in choosing the most suitable colours for your wedding.
1. What you love: As you set out to picking your wedding colour, try considering what you originally love. Make a list of all the colours that you really love and start off from there.
2. Venue scope: Your venue is also one great determinant of what your colours would be. Some venue have been predesigned with certain colours, so in order not to knock off the aesthetic, it would be best to view your venue before venturing into picking the perfect colours.
3. Season: The season is also good in considering what kind of colours would be suitable. Some colours pop in certain season, and don’t in others. The date and season of your wedding party should be considered when trying to choose a colour.
4. Do your research: Sometimes it’s not all about the trending colours. You need to make your personal research and find out what colours are the best for your theme and the every other detail of the wedding.
5. Have your colour palette: This is also an important part of getting the right wedding colours for you party. Your colour palette wold point your choice in the right direction. Photo Credit: Getty