It might not be the first time you guys have had a conversation, perhaps you met online, through a friend, said hello to each other a couple of times but you’ve never been on a date before, so that makes the situation different.
For dates, it is a more relaxed physical meeting with a direction or rather, directions. To have fun, get to know this each other, get to know their plans for you and all that good stuff.
However, to achieve this, questions will be asked and answered. Note that a date isn’t an interrogation room, so be easy with your questions, honest, playful, stern and blunt, as the case may be.
Here are some fancy first date questions that we have put together for you;
- What are some random facts about you?
- Would you rather stay home than party?
- Who is the most fascinating person you’ve ever met?
- Do you like pets? Which one exactly?
- Do you have plans of relocating?
- Do you like your job?
- What is your favorite alcholic and non-alchoholic drink?
- Among your friend, what are you best known for?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Would you rather stay home alone during your free time or go out with friends?
- What are the skills you posses?
- What are your hobbies?
- would you rather listen to music or watch movies?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
- What are the accomplishments you are really proud of?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you this month?
- What do you do during your leisure?
- What household chores is just the worse?
- How would you describe your eating habit?
- What wrong assumptions do people make about you?
- What is your take on time management?
- Would you rather run your own business or work in a corporate firm?
- Would you say you are tolerant? Even for bad behaviors?
- Have you learnt anything from anyone recently?
- Would you rather text or call?
With these questions, it is certain you would leave with lots of information about this person in your head and you would feel as though you’ve met them for a longer time.