The biggest wedding of the year is just a few days away. Katrina Kaif will reportedly soon be tying the knot with Vicky Kaushal in Jaipur on December 9.
The new coronavirus variant, Omicron has become a major concern for the Vicky-Kat wedding. A source close to Katrina and Vicky revealed that the wedding planners have raised their concerns on the number of guests being invited by the couple.
Read Also: #Jago21: Thelma and Olayiwola’s Pre-wedding Shoot Is Pure Magic + Love Story
From a no photography clause to a no location sharing rule:
- No disclosure of wedding attendance
- No photography
- No sharing pictures on social media
- No sharing location on social media
- No contact with the outside world till you leave the venue
- All photos to be published only after approval from wedding planners
- No reels or videos can be made at the wedding venue
Photo Credit: Getty