If you are trying to conceive, there are some things you need to be aware of to help you get pregnant faster. One of which is the best sex positions that could lead to conception.
Sexual positions that allow for deep penetration are most likely to be the best for conception as they allow the sperm to be deposited as close to the cervix as possible.
Here are five best sex positions that could lead to conception:
1. Missionary: This is the good old classic sex position that not only ensures deep penetration but is the best possible position for sperm to get closer to the cervix. Lying down on your back with a pillow under your bottom and your partner over you will help slightly raise the angle of penetration which encourages the sperm to travel downward into the cervix.
2. Doggy style: Another commonly known position, this one ensures deep penetration and increases chances of conceiving a baby. The woman is down on all fours while the man enters from behind her. This position also opens up the cervix more than any other, which always helps to get pregnant faster.
3. Side by side: This is a more relaxing and romantic sexual position that also ensures deep penetration. Your partner can spoon you, or you could lie down face to face as well.
4. CAT (Coital Alignment Technique): Just as comfortable as the missionary, the women lays on her back and spreads her knees in a way that her partner’s torso is between them. Then he enters and a rocking motion is done so that gravity can do its work to ensure sperm travel inward.
5. Wheelbarrow: The woman has her arms down and her legs in the air, while her partner holds her legs by his thighs and enters her from behind. This can be a little tricky, but it can add some fun to your sex life, something that couples usually forget to have when trying positions to conceive a baby.
Trending video of the day;
Photo credit: Getty